Mission 5 blow-2 coordinate errors

Swson

I dont understand the coordinates of the mission for bravo WP2 and TG Alpha points at 5100 and 1339 ft high,

the coordinate once entered lead to the middle of the sea very far to the south and not in the mountain 

In ME coordinate MGRS are around 40 R DP 23xx and not at all at 2025 6186 or 2205 6041 nor 2794 6075

looks Lille there is a mistake. Additionally in the tablet PDF there is no the page of the tablet with the coordinate description why?

• Like 1

2 часа назад, Swson сказал:

I dont understand the coordinates of the mission for bravo WP2 and TG Alpha points at 5100 and 1339 ft high,

the coordinate once entered lead to the middle of the sea very far to the south and not in the mountain 

In ME coordinate MGRS are around 40 R DP 23xx and not at all at 2025 6186 or 2205 6041 nor 2794 6075

looks Lille there is a mistake. Additionally in the tablet PDF there is no the page of the tablet with the coordinate description why?

The tablet does not have a page with these coordinates - this is part of the plot. You receive these coordinates at the very last moment before takeoff, and do not have the opportunity to prepare in advance. This is a standard situation for urgent or covert operations.

Error in coordinates. I tested. Indeed, there is a moment that can mislead you. Thanks for your feedback
Solution - enter 40R at the beginning, and then continue to enter on the tablet - DP 2025 6186. 
The full view of the coordinates should look like this 40R DP 2025 6186. In all three cases

My mistake, sorry. When I created this mission, there was no such problem, and I assumed that Apache itself could determine the square automatically. But no. I will complete the coordinates in the picture and also add them to the pdf kneeboard.
Thank you for your comment!

Yes after investigating for a while I found also the same answer and everything is now fixed. At least I must say that it draw me to understand much better some part of the navigation like editing adding and deleting points etc…globally speaking I must say that the MAD campaign deserve making several times each mission and is really nice to learn the machine specially when you are not a native English spoken guy like me. And I’m sure I will learn other thing in next missions. The idea to give links for YouTube tutos is excellent and new for campaigns. I was a little bit suspicious about the quality of MAD at the beginning but missions after missions I discover all the good things there is inside and I thank you for that.

• Thanks 1

24 минуты назад, Swson сказал:

Yes after investigating for a while I found also the same answer and everything is now fixed. At least I must say that it draw me to understand much better some part of the navigation like editing adding and deleting points etc…globally speaking I must say that the MAD campaign deserve making several times each mission and is really nice to learn the machine specially when you are not a native English spoken guy like me. And I’m sure I will learn other thing in next missions. The idea to give links for YouTube tutos is excellent and new for campaigns. I was a little bit suspicious about the quality of MAD at the beginning but missions after missions I discover all the good things there is inside and I thank you for that.

I am glad that you like!!