Manual RPMs switch /button

motoadve

I selected a button, then selected a switch, and can only move the RPMS when in manual mode like the equivalent of a minute at a time, so I have to press repeatedly a lot of times the button to get it to move, and happens slow.

Definitely it does not move like in the video, is it a bug? Anyone had success with this?

Even the default  assignments page Down , Page up does this.

Also the throttle button in game is moving backwards as soon as I press the button. 

Like if another button was being assigned and pressed, but nothing else is assigned.

So found the problem, the throttle switch button is stuck in increase rpms position.

How do I get it un stuck? No controllers or keyboards commands are assigned to Increase or Decrease RPMS.

It should look like this.nullnull

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by motoadve

• motoadve changed the title to Manual RPMs switch /button
vor 16 Stunden schrieb motoadve:

I selected a button, then selected a switch, and can only move the RPMS when in manual mode like the equivalent of a minute at a time, so I have to press repeatedly a lot of times the button to get it to move, and happens slow.

Definitely it does not move like in the video, is it a bug? Anyone had success with this?

Even the default  assignments page Down , Page up does this.

Also the throttle button in game is moving backwards as soon as I press the button. 

Like if another button was being assigned and pressed, but nothing else is assigned.

So found the problem, the throttle switch button is stuck in increase rpms position.

How do I get it un stuck? No controllers or keyboards commands are assigned to Increase or Decrease RPMS.

It should look like this.nullnull

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This disskusin has been around before, and yes, it's clearly faster in the video, but you should also keep in mind that the mechanical resistance that can cause slowdown is absent or barely present.

We see an absolutely clean setup without the components still attached to it, so I'd still say it's fine in DCS.

• Like 1