Thrustmaster MFDs greyed out.

Hi guys, just started to relearn the A10 after many years away,  I normally fly the F18, so im fortunate enough to have 3 Thrustmaster MFDs setup in my home cockpit to replicate the F18 cockpit.  Now obviously the A10 only has 2, which map fine.   However I would like to use the bottom mfd and specifically the bottom row of buttons to control my navigation buttons in the A10.    Steer point, ils, egi etc.   However I’ve noticed that ALL the MFDs appear to be greyed out which means I cannot assign any of the physical buttons, unless I’m mapping the aircraft MFDs itself.

Is there anyway I can get the sim to allow me to utilise these extra buttons.    Other modules, there’s no issue and I can assign them to whatever I like, usually the kneeboard. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Check in your DCS directory, at DCS\Mods\aircraft\A-10C_2\Input\A-10C_2\joystick. In there you'll see "F16 MFD 1.lua" and "F16 MFD 2.lua". Delete both of those, and then your MFD's will start using the "default.lua" profile that has all the commands available.

Probably better solution than what I posted above.. download the drivers for the TM MFDs, then you can assign your third MFD to be ID 3.

Then it shows up in-game as "F16 MFD 3" and doesn't pick up one of the default "F16 MFD 1.lua" and "F16 MFD 2.lua" profiles.

image.png

Edited by Munkwolf
  • Like 1