Air to Air Caucaus refuel mission bug

fatboy
Go to solution Solved by kontiuka,

Hi,

When you do the Mission you get to the basket and plug in and it starts jittering with an Associated high pitched clicking. It still refuels and completes mission. Just thought would like to know. Btw this is the Multithreading version. Cheers.... 

• Like 2

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

9 hours ago, fatboy said:

Hi,

When you do the Mission you get to the basket and plug in and it starts jittering with an Associated high pitched clicking. It still refuels and completes mission. Just thought would like to know. Btw this is the Multithreading version. Cheers.... 

The clicking is the fuel totalizer in the cockpit.  It does that even when you aren't refueling as you consume fuel.

Edited by kontiuka
  • Like 1

Yes I know about the fuel clicker (it was the first thing I googled after the patch) but the basket is jittering graphically. Thankyou.

• Like 2

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

On 3/15/2023 at 11:34 PM, fatboy said:

Yes I know about the fuel clicker (it was the first thing I googled after the patch) but the basket is jittering graphically. Thankyou.

Concur, I did that mission and the basket is jittering. But at least now I know what makes that clicking noise 🤓

• Like 1

Ryzen 3600X - RTX 2080 - 32 GB Ram - DCS on SSD.

DCS Modules : M2K-C, F18-C, FW-190D, Huey, Gazelle, Black Shark, Mig-15, all maps.

• Solution
On 3/15/2023 at 6:34 PM, fatboy said:

2 hours ago, iborg said:

Concur, I did that mission and the basket is jittering. But at least now I know what makes that clicking noise 🤓

Clicking should be fixed in the next list of Aerges patch items.

• Like 1