OTT does not see the DCS MT exe

Steel Jaw

I have it set in profiles but when I start the MT DCS exe OTT does not apply the settings to my Quest2.  Thoughts please.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Are you sure you don't just have the original DCS exe set in profiles?  What I did to make sure, I made of shortcut of the MT DCS exe on my desktop.  I, of course, already had a shortcut to the original DCS exe on the desktop.   I then set both the original and the MTs exe in the profiles section of OTT as two separate games.  That way, no matter which exe I enable, the OTT applies the settings.  Works like a charm for me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MADLOU1 said:

Are you sure you don't just have the original DCS exe set in profiles?  What I did to make sure, I made of shortcut of the MT DCS exe on my desktop.  I, of course, already had a shortcut to the original DCS exe on the desktop.   I then set both the original and the MTs exe in the profiles section of OTT as two separate games.  That way, no matter which exe I enable, the OTT applies the settings.  Works like a charm for me.

Thanks for the reply.  Is your OTT profile pointing to the desktop shortcuts or the actual exes in their respective folders?

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

18 minutes ago, MADLOU1 said:

Its pointing to the actual exes in their folders

K thanks.  Then I dunno what the issue cause thats how I have it set up.  Sigh.

You probably know this, but are you certain it is not picking up the MT version?  When that version boots up, in the main page it states in the lower right hand corner that it is the MT version.  If it wasnt for that, I wouldn't know the MT version was working since I'm not really getting any performance boost.