Cothesis M02 Counter IR missile

Nothing happens after SA-9 launch, I think Mi-8 are supposed to die but they still fly, also M03 has very low volume, M04 Counter Radar mission has some logic issues. Mission won't progress properly, control is given to steer  to WP1 but it is already far ahead of the mission.

Edited by ECTAE
  • Like 1

2023/3/17 AM6点16分,ECTAE说:

Nothing happens after SA-9 launch, I think Mi-8 are supposed to die but they still fly, also M03 has very low volume, M04 Counter Radar mission has some logic issues. Mission won't progress properly, control is given to steer  to WP1 but it is already far ahead of the mission.

Hi

Is the question you describe a tutorial campaign or a RS plot campaign?

1小时前,Floppy说:

Hi, same problems here, he describe the tutorial part of the RS campaign "Rising Squall Tutorial : Cothesis"

What version of DCS are you, Openbeta or stable

Edited by JG54_NF2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's only training, so skip the mission in the main menu and play the next one.

Bugs and imperfections are there, but I absolutely LOVE the training campaign by Cothesis, it's such a massive addition not just to the (also brilliant) Rising Squall, but to DCS F-18 in general. It's concise and to the point, funny ("Relax, it's totally scientific that you can rearm in mid-air..."😂), has nice hand drawn pictures, voiceovers - all set in the quirky Ace Combat atmosphere that Rising Squall also so brilliantly captures. Cothesis, I salute you for your wonderful art! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...