External Display for F/A-18 IEFI + Winwing MIP

markom

I used to have a setup with TM MFD panels + multiple external monitors driven by Helios, which I replaced with Winwing MIP MFDs. This setup freed up 2x rather nice 11" screens, which I would love to use for IEFI and potentially other gauges. 

Winwing uses their own app to configure screens in DCS, and this is where I am logically stuck. Has anyone done something similar? What would be the easiest way to go around setting this up?

Thank you for this. This doesn't really solve the problem, to be honest. The problem here isn't "get the IEFI data", rather "how to I make it work with Winwing's secret sauce". 

One obvious solution is to skip the screen setup in Winwing's silly app, and set those screens up in Helios, but that's something I'd very much like to avoid... if I can.

Edited by markom

• 11 months later...

Am having similar problems with conflict in running SimAppPro and Helios at same time.  Ideally I would run SimAppPro for all WW products and Helios for everything else.  But there is a conflict with the Windows Monitor IDs, settings in Helios, settings in WW and running everything simultaneously.  Either Helios to display all or SAP and no Helios.  Markom, did you notice any performance difference on the WW Displays if you used Helios and not SAP?