Login credentials not saving

DeBo 238th

Every time I run DCS since latest update adding multi-threading has required me to put my user name and password in. Even if I check the box to save login info, the next time I run dcs I have to re-enter user name and password again. Misc settings has auto login checked. Not sure what else I can try that would fix the credentials other than trying a reinstall. Any ideas I would appreciate. Thanks

7 hours ago, DeBo 238th said:

Every time I run DCS since latest update adding multi-threading has required me to put my user name and password in. Even if I check the box to save login info, the next time I run dcs I have to re-enter user name and password again. Misc settings has auto login checked. Not sure what else I can try that would fix the credentials other than trying a reinstall. Any ideas I would appreciate. Thanks

hello. try this link. you need to reset the autologin value. then once the info clears you can go back to the way you were. something is corrupted.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain