MP - Jumping into my CO-pilot Seat - is there a problem as my computer hangs or buddies games crashes

GremlinIV

So, its pretty much in the title - today we tried to jump in the same Huey, both in a server hosted by me and by joining one of the many MP servers listed in the lobby.

If i try to join him as co-pilot when im a hosting, my games hangs and will only task manager out for a game restart.

If he tries to join me as co-pilot in my server his game crashes.

If he tries to join me as co-pilot in a Lobby based MP server his game crashes.

Never got to me joining him as co-pilot in a MP Lobby server after so many crashes but likely, a crash.

We also tried a combo of Multi-thread and Single-Thread modes, to no avail.

I see nothing in the forums so maybe there are some settings we have that cause this, that some one may know.

Note, im the guy that spent weeks repairing and fiddling with mods, because the White lines on the carrier disappeared, not realising if my shadows are set to OFF, when a cloud goes over its bye bye deck markings...

So maybe we are crashing cos he has his landing lights on, I dont know, but if anyone has any idea let me know...

Also we are hoping for some Huey Dev Love one day, in a not so far off patch....

Edited by GremlinIV

Never ever heard of that one before. Very strange indeed. Until someone comes along with an answer to your problem, your best option at this time would be to submit your crash logs to one of the devs. In the meantime both of you could try to remove all mods if there are any and maybe do a full repair.

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate