Normandy Kneeboard Map Location

Indyplumber

Does anyone know where the file is located for the Normandy kneeboard map as in the attached screenshot? 

Screen_230402_185519.jpg

Gear: Asus 690Z, i5 12600K / 64GB DDR5 / Samsung 2TB nVME / RTX 4090 24gb / TM-Warthog / x56 Throttle w/pedals / HP Reverb G2 v2, Tracker IR

Irish 1-1 | Maleioch

dcs sign.png

8 minutes ago, Indyplumber said:

file is located for the Normandy kneeboard map as in the attached screenshot

In Kneeboard.zip in the Mods\terrains\Normandy\vfstextures folder under your main DCS install directory. Inside that zip it is 1.png

I thought that might be but if you look at them, they are different.  The one in my screenshot shows more land than the 1.png below.1.png

Gear: Asus 690Z, i5 12600K / 64GB DDR5 / Samsung 2TB nVME / RTX 4090 24gb / TM-Warthog / x56 Throttle w/pedals / HP Reverb G2 v2, Tracker IR

Irish 1-1 | Maleioch

dcs sign.png

The image I posted of 1.png is zoomed out to 100%.  There is no other zoom level of that file.  But if you look at the original screen shot I posted, that map image shows the islands to the west and Everuex to the east.  1.png does not.

Irish 1-1 | Maleioch

dcs sign.png