TAC 11 - Loss of communication after UZI11

Mermoz

I dunno if it's the campaign or a DCS bug but I haven't been able to replicate it in other missions or aircrafts.

During the TAC11 after I finish the taskings of UZI 1-1 and it can happen during or before contacting Hammerhead 1-1, I suddenly loose all communication ability.

I still hear the IA talking, the menus are still showing and working. But after selecting the options (doesn't matter the option) I get nothing, my pilot isn't talking to anyone.

Happened twice today, with a complete file integrity verification inbetween.

of course being unable to contact Hammerhead I can't complete the mission

anyone else got that? 

Check for any installed MODS.  We have seen issues in the past with Viacom or other MODS causing the game engine to do weird stuff. 

If you have done a repair I don't know what else it could be.  We will re-fly the mission ourselves to see if we can reproduce it.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

only mods I have is SRS and the 476 NTTR targets

also the mission worked fine once... just "Sabre" came as usual to plow his plane in mine on final (a recurring issue with the AI saddly)

I'll try removing SRS and see if it's the reason

• 5 weeks later...

You might encounter a problem with the wingman when landing.  Some users have indicated the AI has a tendency to turn into the user on Final causing a fatal crash.

We have a fix prepared and will be testing it soon so hopefully it will future proof the AI from crashing into the player on landing.  Just watch out for it in the current version.

• Like 1

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates