Why are the WWII modules on sale?

guitarxe

Sorry if it's a stupid question, I am just trying to understand why I see the discount in the store, since I don't see any news about any sales, so I assume that my account got some kind of discount, but I don't know why or how long it will last.

Today I bought The Channel map, Normandy 2.0, and the WWII Assets pack. Before I did that, I did not see this 50% discount on my account, but now the WWII (except the Mossie) are 50% off for me. I assume one of those that I bought gave me some kind of discount? Does anyone have any information about that? Is it for one-purchase only? Does it expire?

it is because Normandy 2.o dropped today, after the release mid-morning for me (united states) it started the sale.

otherwise if you have NOT ordered before, you do have a 50% off your very first order.

Edited by VonHoffnung
  • Like 1

MSI Vector GP66 HX Laptop: i7-12800HX, 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 4800MHz, NVidia 3070ti Max-Q, 2x1TB NvMe SSDs
+ Logitech G X56, JBL Quantum headset, 40" 60Hz 1080p TV, GrassMonkey Headtracker...

~VonHoffnung~ VonSUBSCRIBER72.png

Oh okay so I misunderstood then and it's just a sale? That's great! But I didn't see any news announcing the sale, like for how long for example.

I wonder what I should get. I have the P-51D now. I figure I need at least one axis plane so I can play on the red side in multiplayer. I figure the Dora would be a good pick?

And then would love to try the Spitfire, too.

57 minutes ago, guitarxe said:

I figure the Dora would be a good pick?

I like the Bf-109 better, a matter of taste maybe, but Reflected’s campaign for it is superb .. the Dora has nothing like it.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks! Now I can see that notice on the main page as well. Wasn't there for me before 🙂

I went ahead and ordered the Spitfire and the BF109. I changed my mind and got that instead of the FW. I think the 109 is more iconic and I personally always wanted to.

What did everyone else get?