Normandy 2.0 "limited time offer" - until when will the offer be available?

Hippo

existing owners of DCS: Normandy 1944 or DCS: The Channel can upgrade for only USD 14.99, and owners of both legacy maps pay USD 9.99. Please be aware that this is a limited time offer

System spec: Intel i9 13900KF @ stock,  Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X, Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, Samsung 980 EVO 500 GB NVME M.2 SSD (system drive), Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD (games drive), Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler, Asus XG43UQ Monitor, Oculus Quest Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

I believe updated FAQ says the update can be bought at any time should you opt out of the update right now. Anyhow you can check it there, just in case.

• Thanks 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

29 minutes ago, Ala13_ManOWar said:

I believe updated FAQ says the update can be bought at any time should you opt out of the update right now. Anyhow you can check it there, just in case.

Thanks.  if you mean:

You will still receive a discounted price if you ever do decide to upgrade to DCS: Normandy 2.0 for all of the benefits described above.

Note "a" and not "the" discounted price.  I can't understand why they didn't just provide this information in the e-mail.

And, apologies, I've just realised I posted in the wrong (sub)forum.

System spec: Intel i9 13900KF @ stock,  Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X, Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, Samsung 980 EVO 500 GB NVME M.2 SSD (system drive), Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD (games drive), Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler, Asus XG43UQ Monitor, Oculus Quest Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

4 hours ago, Hippo said:

Note "a" and not "the" discounted price.  I can't understand why they didn't just provide this information in the e-mail.

True, didn't realize that subtle detail when I read it. Thanks for the heads up, I'm no English native and sometimes I miss things like that, good to know so I can better advice squad mates and the like :thumbup: . Anyhow apparently there will be something even in the future, though now I don't know what there will be 🤣 . Hope it's just semantics and the discount will be there even for the shy ones.

• Like 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice