Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

AH 64D Weapon control on Pilot

kgan

Check out this tutorial by Casmo:

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

On 4/23/2023 at 5:40 AM, kgan said:

How can we WAS the gun? I cant find any button

You'll want to map "Weapon Action Switch - G/Up" to your joystick, and then you will be able to set the gun to your helmet sight. 
You'll also need to make sure you either have Weapon Trigger Guard Open/Close mapped, otherwise the trigger guard will keep you from firing. On top of that, you will need to arm the helicopter as well. 

Check out Chuck's Guide to help with controls and knowing what to map. 

Edited by aaronwhite

3 minutes ago, aaronwhite said:

You'll also need to make sure you either have Weapon Trigger Guard Open/Close mapped, otherwise the trigger guard will keep you from firing,

Alternatively, go to the Special Options and check the option to disable the trigger guard.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, VKing said:

Alternatively, go to the Special Options and check the option to disable the trigger guard.

I knew I forgot something! I was actually flying in game and trying to remember what that special option was, but couldn't get to it from the in-flight menu. Thanks!