Normandy 2.0 feeling

Swson

Just spending some more time in this map using a Huey to better view the terrain. I feel a bit disappointed by at least the rendering of the Paris area, as I explained in another message. In addition to the elevation of some places I feel not accurate, the building generation looks very much like cut and paste task. Particularly this great number of brown towers everywhere, similar factories and chimneys also everywhere, same kinds of trees and many houses placed on railways or roads.

Of course I admit the price of this small extension is very low for those that own the channel and the old Normandy maps and that main known monuments are present except the Mount Valerien fortification…but it is disappointing that the technology like the one used in MSFS 2020 was globally not taken into account in newly introduced maps particularly for the quite high price requested for new owners. We really begin to feel the ancientness of the geographic environment of DCS ….If this is not very disturbing for high or medium altitude assets, it is more concerning for ground and helo operations….Comparatively I felt Syria, Marianne and Gulf maps much better rendered 

Edited by Swson