Rearm/Refuel Bug

equinox137

I finished a bombing sortie on a single player mission then landed at Al Dahfra AB to refuel/rearm.  When I tried to do so, I got "not available" for every single store for the aircraft and no response from the ground crew.  In attempting to research this before I posted, I saw there was a similar bug with the F-16 as I linked below.  Al Dahfra AB is set to Blue and unlimited liquids and stores in the mission.  I've added screen captures and the .miz file to this post.

I have been able to rearm/refuel on this mission before.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Thanks

not available.jpg

unlimited liquids.jpg

unlimited stores.jpg

Persian Gulf - Bombing Training.miz

Edited by equinox137
forgot a detail

I finished a bombing sortie on a single player mission then landed at Al Dahfra AB to refuel/rearm.  When I tried to do so, I got "not available" for every single store for the aircraft and no response from the ground crew.  In attempting to research this before I posted, I saw there was a similar bug with the F-16 as I linked below.  Al Dahfra AB is set to Blue and unlimited liquids and stores in the mission.  I've added screen captures and the .miz file to this post.

I did some more playing around with this mission.  This occurs at Al Dahfra at night, when the plane is in an area that under lighting such as a lighted hangar or tarmac.  When you taxi to an unlighted area, you are able to rearm/refuel as normal.

I don't have a .trk for this mission because it was an hour in before I discovered this or what the bug might have been.  

I originally posted with screen captures of the mission, the mission settings, and the .miz file itself under the main F/A-18c thread before considering this might be a bug.  No one responded.

Edited by equinox137
added additional information

• ED Team
On 4/24/2023 at 8:26 AM, equinox137 said:

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Thanks

not available.jpg

unlimited liquids.jpg

unlimited stores.jpg

Persian Gulf - Bombing Training.miz 24.93 kB · 2 downloads

Your mission contains mods so we can not check it

But please ensure the airfield is friendly and the warehouse is set correctly 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

4 hours ago, equinox137 said:

Understood.  What exactly would I have to check or set with the warehouse?

You can set the resources at the warehouse in the mission editor (and view the resources at the warehouse by clicking on the airport in the F10 map whilst playing). There should be a RESOURCES button that appears. This will tell you how many resources are available at that location. (It's possible for airports if they're not set to 'unlimited' to have limited resources and to run out of those resources, or not to even have them in the beginning). 

13 hours ago, Dangerzone said:

You can set the resources at the warehouse in the mission editor (and view the resources at the warehouse by clicking on the airport in the F10 map whilst playing). There should be a RESOURCES button that appears. This will tell you how many resources are available at that location. (It's possible for airports if they're not set to 'unlimited' to have limited resources and to run out of those resources, or not to even have them in the beginning). 

Ok, thanks