Campaign update - a kind request

Dear ED,

The A-10C red flag campaign has been a central experience for me. I imagine that also many other virtual pilots enjoyed this red flag campaign when it first came out.

While I understand that the A-10C II "Tank Killer" is no replacement of the "legacy" A-10C, I must admit that the Tank Killer-Variant brings some new features which make flying the Legacy-Variant somewhat tedious in combat.

I have flown the "old" The Enemy Within by Baltic Dragon with the Legacy-Variant and currently I'm flying again the revamped campaign with the Tank Killer. The experience and the immersion have really greatly improved.

It would really be a pleasure to experience this red flag campaign with revamped missions, the Tank Killer-Variant itself and also all the cool stuff (such as the new Arc radio).

In my opinion, to charge again full price (with a small discount for owner of the original campaign for a limited period of time) would be greatly appreciated by the community and would show some level of customer care.

I kindly ask you to consider this request.

@the community: Please show your interest by bumping up this thread.

Kind regards,

Emuyen

PS: Since it is a beloved hobby, I'm happy to offer my support for updating the PDF documentation and testing the new missions. Please reach out in case this is appreciated.

Edited by Emuyen