Pilots MFD loses videofeed after firing AGM114L

Varry007

Tested this in multicrew:

CPG sets up for a shot; pilots sets one MFD to display the TADS videofeed: as soon qas the Lima's fired, the pilots MFD switches to TSD.

This is not the autopage function, when detecting a new radar source...

The problem is consistent and easy to repeat as decribed above.

And here's the track file:

https://we.tl/t-yGLf9g7Kpt

It's a big one, sorry, bu this happend during our training sessions. And since you nee a multicrew (2 humans) to test this; i couldn't get to disturb someone else toshow this.

Like i described: it's easy to reproduce, and it'll take just 5 minutes for 2 ED employees to check it out.

This happens to me as well and it is really odd.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

11 hours ago, CallsignFrosty said:

Happening to me too.

Pilot's view of TADS is stuck on first lima firing position.

Are you in a server when this happens? It happens to me in a server. If I do an instant mission in the Apache it doesn't do it for me. Stays on TADS view.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

13 hours ago, BMGZ06 said:

Are you in a server when this happens? It happens to me in a server. If I do an instant mission in the Apache it doesn't do it for me. Stays on TADS view.

For my, yes, it was in MP; human pilot + human CPG