Warthog throttle software mod for switches?

Beirut

Hello,

I read somewhere that there was a software mod to help map the on/off switches on the Warthog throttle. I'm new to this throttle and the on/off nature of many of the switches is giving me a hard time. Any info is appreciated.

Thank you. :drinks_cheers:

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

Take a look here - 

• Like 1

Asus Z790-PLUS D4, Corsair 1000X PS / Intel i9-13900KF @5.8Gz - Corsair H150i Liquid CPU cooler, 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @3192mhz / 2TB M.2 NvMe Boot Drive (DCS World Beta installed here), 1TB M.2 Data drive, 1TB WD SATA drive, Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB - Nvidia 552.12 driver / 3 Samsung LC32G53TQWUXEN 32" 7680x1440 at 144Hz  / Win11 Pro Ver.  23H2 - Build 22631.3447 TIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS\VirPil stick base, MFG V3 Crosswind Pedals, TM MFDs  on 2 8" Lilliputs/ Simgears ICP / Varjo Aero VR

Hello,

I read somewhere that there was a software mod to help map the on/off switches on the Warthog throttle. I'm new to this throttle and the on/off nature of many of the switches is giving me a hard time. Any info is appreciated.

Thank you. :drinks_cheers:
In the control settings look for on/else off.
Also, if a switch has both an on and an off entry.
Just map the on, then go the off entry, select the same switch, and select the off state for it in the drop down.
There is absolutely no reason to use T.A.R.G.E.T unless you want to do very fancy stuff.

Also, to have more keybinds, use Quaggles mod with Munkwolf's updated keybinds.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

In the control settings look for on/else off.
Also, if a switch has both an on and an off entry.
Just map the on, then go the off entry, select the same switch, and select the off state for it in the drop down.
There is absolutely no reason to use T.A.R.G.E.T unless you want to do very fancy stuff.

Also, to have more keybinds, use Quaggles mod with Munkwolf's updated keybinds.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

What with you always being so helpful? 🤨

I'm going to try that out. Thank you. :drinks_cheers:

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!