BuzzU

• ED Team

Yes, indeed, the presence of active trial modules is an obstacle to activating the full offline mode (I'm talking about access to already purchased modules). But I don't think this is a bug. Otherwise, I could install all available (trial) modules and enable offline mode. There is no point in further work of the E-Shop. Just go to the store and take any product you like.

1 hour ago, maximov said:

But I don't think this is a bug. Otherwise, I could install all available (trial) modules and enable offline mode

Yes, I agree ... but it should then be clearly stated on the Free to Trial rules, that it is not compatible with the DCS Off-line mode, to prevent this kind of issues:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/discount/?sphrase_id=24478328#3317031

• Like 3

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

3 hours ago, maximov said:

Yes, indeed, the presence of active trial modules is an obstacle to activating the full offline mode (I'm talking about access to already purchased modules). But I don't think this is a bug. Otherwise, I could install all available (trial) modules and enable offline mode. There is no point in further work of the E-Shop. Just go to the store and take any product you like.

Makes sense, but I agree it should be stated somewhere.

• Like 1