Next/Prev waypoint seems does not working

atercygnus

there isn't any. Are you talking about the +/- switch? To use that, push the arrow next to the number you want to change and then hit + or -, it'll change. It takes a few seconds to exit out of editing mode, to allow you to + to another channel, but the change is instant. You can just keep flying, or press the arrow next to it if you aren't busy.

• Like 1

16 часов назад, Napillo сказал:

there isn't any. Are you talking about the +/- switch? To use that, push the arrow next to the number you want to change and then hit + or -, it'll change. It takes a few seconds to exit out of editing mode, to allow you to + to another channel, but the change is instant. You can just keep flying, or press the arrow next to it if you aren't busy.

Well, I mean this buttons
null

image.png

vor 12 Stunden schrieb atercygnus:

Well, I mean this buttons
null

image.png

Youre right, they dont work. Considering also that there are no buttons in the Cockpit available that would correspond to those Control Binds - i dont even know why those exist. Like Napillo said, its the little switch on the UFP you would need to use. If you bind it somewhere to change WPs, you also have to bind UFP R1 Button and press it each time before you changing the WP to make it work. 

Edited by BigBorner
  • Like 1