Air Race Script

Steinsch

Hi!

Is there any race script compatible with 2.8?

I can't seem to make the Air Race script work properly. The timer doesn't reset at start or the race doesn't reset at all once the client leaves the race area.

I'm just looking for a way to record the time of each client at each gate and have a summary displayed in a text box to spur a competitive spirit. 

Steinsch

Flying Virtual F-15s since 1989

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/CommanderSteinsch

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, Steinsch said:

I asked ChatGPT but it didn't end well

It's a chat bot - a party novelty, designed to while away your time prattling. I guess it went as well as it could be expected.

If I have the time over the next few weeks maybe I can come up with something that works. Just to show those bots who's still the boss 🙂 

Edited by cfrag

On 12/17/2023 at 9:22 AM, Spanker79 said:

Same here...

I had a look at the demo miz "04_celebrate". Noticed that the included framework "Mist" was quite outdated. Replaced with new Mist (did not try to fly before), and the demo mission seems to work fine for me. Meaning: if you follow the the instructions, and use a recent Mist, you should be able to piece together racing scripts in no time.

(please be advised: I feel very uncomfortable to post other people's fine work so I will not post the updated mission)

-ch