Adding a raido station

CAT_101st

I would like to visit this topic once again. But, I would like to be able to setup Radio stations and use them as beacons, and slave the radio to the ADF, using the Abris and HSI. I could not figure out how to setup these radio stations in other cities, on more maps, for more missions. I did fine with Radio Mayak and that map. I just could not figure out how to setup more stations, on more maps, in more cities... I tried and tried and failed. I read lots of posts, and the manuals.

Maybe someone has the scripts already setup as examples?

I just seem to not be able to do the correct scripting for this.

Thanx..

:joystick:

note: I am not interested in listening to music, I just want to make directional beacons..

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

one more thing about the radio and radio station with music. I cannot figure out how to turn the volume down on the music while using the R-800-L1 Radio. The music is blating loud! The volume switch for the R-828 when trying to slave it to the R-800 Radio has no effect on the Music.

In fact, I have lots of questions about trying to use the radio equipment, and no matter how many nauals I rewad, I am not getting any closer to figuring this stuff out..

I can get my HSI mode on my Abris working in conjunction with the R-828, but, I cannot get the HSI guage needle to work properly...

Anyone have any info that will help me?

Thanx..

:music_whistling:

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

I had the same problems when trying to find that radio for the first time. I read these and other forums for days, after reading the whole manual. Of course i was very frustrated, i thought something was broken in my game.

Than i remembered, i turned down the music volume in the options :doh:

that music volume is not ther radio music,, that's the game/sim music..

I did find out that the volume control in the R-828 radio can control the sqeulch and radio music.... it's just so hard to figure all this out..

Edited by Ramstein

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI