Bullseye select issue

Renko

You cannot select the Bullseye on the UFC. At least the manual say to input on Menu2 the new point, but PB8 wont accept any new one.
null
And the info of Menu2 doesnt correspond with the actual BE.
For example If you load the Mission Black Sea Patrol (Medium). The BE is the steerpoint 2, and you see the symbol on the TSD. But in the Menu2 remain as BE01

image.png

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am resurrecting this thread.  Last night I was in a Hot Start F-15E with NO steerpoints set, yet, with Bullseye at "BE01" the Bullseye showed up on my Radar in exactly the spot it was on the F10 Map.  I added some Steerpoints, and, following the manual tried to Change the Bullseye by typing a number into the Scratchpad and clicking PB8 with BE01.  As mentioned above, NOTHING happened, but I am thinking maybe nothing SHOULD have happened.   I saw some posts over in the Discord that lead me to believe that BE01 doesn't really mean Bullseye is at Steerpoint 1, but that it is the location of "BULLSEYE 01" however that it set.  In the Discord, they seemed to suggest that "BE01" is a discrete steerpoint outside the other routes that can be edited as a "normal steerpoint" but I did not get a chance to try this.

Can someone from RAZBAM confirm or deny the BULLSEYE LOGIC one way or the other?