Beta version only?

mla306

1 hour ago, mla306 said:

the DCS web site says this campaign is only available for the beta version.  Does anyone know if that is correct.  I'd like to buy in and the jug but I run the stable version

Nah, it's been released for years so now it's also available on Stable. It's just when a campaign is first released, it goes to eta first - like everything else - but as soon s there is a stable update after that, it's available there too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Reflected I tried to buy the campaign today and it the DCS site will not display the buy button.  When I click on buy it takes me to a screen that shows the price and the details but will not allow me to buy.  At the bottom it still says you must have the open beta version to buy the campaign?  Can you take a look and see if I'm missing something?  I got the Jug in the cart...just need the campaign now!  Thanks for your time!!

2 hours ago, mla306 said:

Hey Reflected I tried to buy the campaign today and it the DCS site will not display the buy button.  When I click on buy it takes me to a screen that shows the price and the details but will not allow me to buy.  At the bottom it still says you must have the open beta version to buy the campaign?  Can you take a look and see if I'm missing something?  I got the Jug in the cart...just need the campaign now!  Thanks for your time!!

Do you have all required modules? (P-47, Channel map, WW2 asset pack)

If yes, can you please open a ticket with ED's customer service? I don't have access to their webshop settings. Thanks!