Thank You RAZBAM!

crazyave

This is by far the best module I've bought in a long time.  Great flight model, spectacular performance in VR, not many bugs, for me anyway; all on EA release!  It's clear someone put lots of time and thought into this module and really gave it some love, it shows.  They also had the skills to do a good job.  Now if we could just get the even a fraction of that quality out of ED on the core game (especially) and their modules.

I get 10x better framerate with this module than the F-16 !?!?  Crazy.  I can actually fly downtown Dubai without getting sick in VR.  My mind is blown, hats off, major respect. 

• Like 1

I've always found Razbam modules to be underrated and offer great performance optimisation.  The Strike Eagle is another fantastic example, and has raised the bar yet again.

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.

I will second this, it's my favourite module by far now! I own a good share of them but none has the mix of AA \ AG \ systems and sheer beauty that this F-15E has!

And we are on the first early access version, great things will come, I'm sure!

Keep up with the great work!