DCS Large Screen ops Problems

Blustks

Please assist: have new Samsung S49A95*U wide gaming screen 119 cm x 33.5 cm to operate DCS. Have selected 3 screen viewing from the DCS Option/System menu to fill up new monitor screen, which it does.

However, now, when the Home Screen boots up, only portion of it is displayed (L n R margins are cut off), restricting access to menus such as options, where SYSTEM choices are no longer visible to choose from.  I can’t even choose to return to 1 screen mode since the column where it’s available is not visible.

how can I return to 1 screen and then make changes to settings?

Then, what is best settings choice for viewing on this wide screen?!?

thanks in advance,

Bluestreak

Please assist: have new Samsung S49A95*U wide gaming screen 119 cm x 33.5 cm to operate DCS. Have selected 3 screen viewing from the DCS Option/System menu to fill up new monitor screen, which it does.

However, now, when the Home Screen boots up, only portion of it is displayed (L n R margins are cut off), restricting access to menus such as options, where SYSTEM choices are no longer visible to choose from.  I can’t even choose to return to 1 screen mode since the column where it’s available is not visible.
how can I return to 1 screen and then make changes to settings?

Then, what is best settings choice for viewing on this wide screen?!?

thanks in advance,
Bluestreak
You don't need to set as 3 screen. You just have to set 1 screen and the resolution (which I guess is 5120*1440)

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png