Why is it no longer possible to pre-order via the Winwing Store??

minimi66

Why is it no longer possible to pre-order items from the Winwing online store?

In this post it claims this is/was possible:

I have been trying to purchase the new F-15EX Throttle Grip and there is no way i can currently do this with the current store set up.

I missed the first batch and last night missed the second as i had no idea it was even happening.

Firstly, there is never any warning that a re-stock will be happening or when it will be?

Then, when a re-stock happens it goes live at 03:00AM in the morning here in Europe!!!!  And probably a similar time in a lot of other places.

So do we have to stay up half the night on some unknown date just to buy an item?  If you're lucky enough to click the mouse fast enough to get one when the re-stock does go live?

Please bring back the Pre-order option in the original post you made about it in March 2022?

Thank you.  I am trying to give you my money!

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i9-13900K - 64GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 3200 MHz - ASUS TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 - Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 - 2TB  INTEL NVMe SSD (Windows 10) - Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (DCS) - Crucial CT1000 1TB NVMe SSD - WinWing F-16EX Stick - WinWing Orion Throttle Base with both F-18 & F-16C TQS Throttle Grips - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G-910 Keyboard - Logitech G-502 Lightspeed Mouse - Logitech G-533 Headset - Occulus Quest Pro VR - TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro

It was a bloodbath yesterday night at Winwing Store *sigh* that's for sure. 😱

To that point:

Firstly, there is never any warning that a re-stock will be happening or when it will be?

The warning was there, BUT just on the website and only for the items that will be re-stocked. I myself came across it by accident by visiting the store the day before. As warning there was a countdown for said items. But I don't know how long before the countdown was set. I recall sometime around one week or two before I didn't see any countdowns. May be it was even just days before, so I wouldn't wonder if the countdown was actually set just 24 hours before re-stock.

Nonetheless, everything said above seems to be correct. I didn't see any pre-order possibility for as long as I discovered Winwing... about 1-2, may be 3 months ago. (I'm pretty new to DCS Hardware/HOTAS etc.)

As for yesterday night: as countdown was gone the website/store was down! (I'm sure you're shocked) I couldn't open the store for about half an hour or so, and even the direct page of Orion 2 F-15EX I opened before was not functional after countdown. So I tried couple of times and got lucky eventually. But the first couple of tries at checkout were also bugged as hell and I lost another 15-20 minutes to actually get an order for the Throttle.

All in all it was a nightmare experience at their webstore.

And as of today as I checked, the parts are already out of stock. This all seem to be somehow unprofessional. 🤷‍♂️

Johnny/ジョニーimages2.jpg

See my avatar!

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

This forum is turning into whinge central!

2 hours ago, agamemnon_b5 said:

The ironic thing is the same day as this fiasco, Virpil flawlessly debuted their UK store and has an ongoing summer sale.

So Virpil opens a store in 1 country with a relatively small sale on products that were previously available to them anyway.

VS WinWing brings out a NEW and highly anticipated product ACROSS THE WORLD and you're going to equate these events?

I wasn't in the market for this, but I went through the same thing when the MIP's came out.  Yes it sucks.  Pre-order is much appreciated when they have it.

12 hours ago, MustangSally said:

This forum is turning into whinge central!

Pretty sure whinges make up at least 50% of all content on all forums everywhere, forever! 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, i like whingeing!! 👍

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i9-13900K - 64GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 3200 MHz - ASUS TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 - Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 - 2TB  INTEL NVMe SSD (Windows 10) - Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (DCS) - Crucial CT1000 1TB NVMe SSD - WinWing F-16EX Stick - WinWing Orion Throttle Base with both F-18 & F-16C TQS Throttle Grips - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G-910 Keyboard - Logitech G-502 Lightspeed Mouse - Logitech G-533 Headset - Occulus Quest Pro VR - TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro

Looks like the whingeing worked guys! 😁

See my final post in above thread. 👍

PRE-order now available for all F-15EX products less than 24 hours from my original post!

You're welcome 😀

• Thanks 1

Sure mate!