F-15E Display Exports

Bunny Clark

Thanks to @SparrowHawk003 for pointing me in the right direction. Looks like Razbam not only stealth enabled display exporting in the last OB patch, but also has default display definitions for most of the displays in the aircraft. Like the Apache, display exports switch on and off when entering and exiting the two seats, and the seats can share viewports in your monitor config. Here's the default viewport assignments:

Front Seat

"LEFT_MFCD",

"CENTER_MFCD",

"RIGHT_MFCD",

"UFC".

Back Seat

"OUTER_LEFT_MFCD",

"LEFT_MFCD",

"RIGHT_MFCD",

"OUTER_RIGHT_MFCD",

"UFC".

If you'd like to change any of the viewport assignments, you can find the MFD files in \Mods\aircraft\F-15E\Cockpit\Bake\MFDG and the UFC files in \Mods\aircraft\F-15E\Cockpit\UFC\Indicator

I've not found the file for the Engine Monitor Display.

• Thanks 8

6小时前,Bunny Clark说:

Thanks to @SparrowHawk003 for pointing me in the right direction. Looks like Razbam not only stealth enabled display exporting in the last OB patch, but also has default display definitions for most of the displays in the aircraft. Like the Apache, display exports switch on and off when entering and exiting the two seats, and the seats can share viewports in your monitor config. Here's the default viewport assignments:

Front Seat

"LEFT_MFCD",

"CENTER_MFCD",

"RIGHT_MFCD",

"UFC".

Back Seat

"OUTER_LEFT_MFCD",

"LEFT_MFCD",

"RIGHT_MFCD",

"OUTER_RIGHT_MFCD",

"UFC".

If you'd like to change any of the viewport assignments, you can find the MFD files in \Mods\aircraft\F-15E\Cockpit\Bake\MFDG and the UFC files in \Mods\aircraft\F-15E\Cockpit\UFC\Indicator

I've not found the file for the Engine Monitor Display.

Thank you so much! 

"OUTER_LEFT_MFCD" and "OUTER_RIGHT_MFCD", you solved my problem!

• Like 1

4小时前,Wostg说:

Its neat that the UFCs export so simply, but when I tried this the characters on each line don't completely fade out when they change, just leaving a big led smudge.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

I think you extended both the front seat and the back seat UFC. You can choose to extend only the front seat.

• Thanks 1

That was exactly it, thank you.

I wasn't sure how to extend only the front so have just deactivated the rear UFC in the lua for now, but if there's a smarter way to manage it I'd love to know. 

Edited by Wostg
  • Like 1

13小时前,Wostg说:

That was exactly it, thank you.

I wasn't sure how to extend only the front so have just deactivated the rear UFC in the lua for now, but if there's a smarter way to manage it I'd love to know. 

Add

===========

dofile(LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."ViewportHandling.lua")
try_find_assigned_viewport("XXX")

===========

to the file UFC_Front_init. Here, "XXX" is the new name of UFC. Then by using the new name, you can only extend the UFC of the front seat.

Edited by Kiseki_Yu
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Kiseki_Yu said:

Add

===========

dofile(LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."ViewportHandling.lua")
try_find_assigned_viewport("XXX")

===========

to the file UFC_Front_init. Here, "XXX" is the new name of UFC. Then by using the new name, you can only extend the UFC of the front seat.

Can we use something like this to have separate sets that work, for both the front seat and the back?

IE, I'd like to export 2 MFD's from up front to a second monitor, full size, but in the back, I'd like to export all 4, and still have them fit on the same second monitor, obvs, they'd need to be resized too.

• Like 1

I'm not updating this anymore. It's safe to assume I have all the stuff, and the stuff for the stuff too. 🙂

17小时前,Despayre说:

Can we use something like this to have separate sets that work, for both the front seat and the back?

IE, I'd like to export 2 MFD's from up front to a second monitor, full size, but in the back, I'd like to export all 4, and still have them fit on the same second monitor, obvs, they'd need to be resized too.

Maybe you can change the names of the MFDs of the backseat (Bake_RCLI_init and Bake_RCRI_init in \Mods\aircraft\F-15E\Cockpit\Bake\MFDG)