Only 1 of 2 units is spawning since latest OB update

CH4Pz
Go to solution Solved by SUNTSAG,

Been working on a Sinai mission, and have 2 ships in the suez canal in the mission editor, that spawn at start, but when i spawn the mission only 1 ship comes in.

They were both spawning before the latest OB update. Tried changing ship types, which didnt work. i have lowered the health of the ships so they sink with Mavs, but i dont see why 1 would spawn, and one not, even when the same ship is used?? ive also verified that they arent set to late activation.

Pretty new to ME but seems pretty basic, doubt ive missed something, heres the mission if anyone wants to replicate it, everything's visible on F10 map, so u can see in first 5 seconds of mission

Sinai Harbour Strike.miz

25 minutes ago, SUNTSAG said:

@CH4Pz there is no bug and simply user error. I understand you are new to the ME so to help you out, I have attached an image that explains exactly what the "CONDITION" settings in DCS actually represent. I hope it helps for your future mission builds. Cheers.

unitspawncondition.png

oh wow !! thats not confusing at all !! The percentage next to condition, isnt the condition of the unit, but the probability of spawning... sheesh !! Cheers for the heads up man, guess i can dial em up to 100 then.

• Like 1