Lima Hellfires

nima2014

8 hours ago, NeedzWD40 said:

Did you try an INU reset prior to target engagement?

No, I have not been able to recreate this since last occurrence.
But I think the INU is causing the problem.

Edited by Moxica

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

24 minutes ago, Moxica said:

No, I have not been able to recreate this since last occurance.
But I think the INU is causing the problem.

On a hunch, I did a quick run through of the mission and ~4 minutes from W05 I commanded an INU reset. All 6 of the 114Ls I brought along hit their designated targets. So this could either be an issue with INU not staying aligned, an issue with the INU and the Syria map, or any number of associated issues.

I can say that the targets were below and the map was Caucasus.

I personally have the suspicion that multicrew could have had a negative influence. 
I know that there were problems in the first release of the Lima with the Multicrew. At least I could watch haven’t great success alone and total failure under perfect conditions in multicrew…

For what it’s worth, the videos I made with examples were mostly (all?) in a MP server, but not in a multi-crew setting; I was flying to the BP and then switching to the front seat while in a hover.

Also, I was at a higher elevation than my targets for most of my videos. I do think there was one situation where I was firing across a valley to targets on the other side, and they were slightly above me. 

On 7/29/2023 at 4:49 PM, krazyj said:

are you playing stable version or open beta ? I have absolutely no issues with Limas in open beta, they work a treat

Same they are just as accurate as the K's for me and George.