Rlease time on main page.. March 2005

Personally, I'm having a blast in the 1.1 demo (with all flyables), it doesn't have m/p or the mission editor but other that that it's much the same as what the full 1.1 version will be in actual simulated flight/fight terms.

What’s the problem with waiting for the full package to be ready? You can build any mission with 1.02 and insert it into the 1.1 demo in seconds, and don't tell me you’ve mastered the manual and new avionics. I can't believe people are 'bored' with the demo already!

BTW Lock On 1.0 was a couple of YEARS late, a few months?! … phft! ;)

Guest Dlink

As an annoying vocal presense in forums I must say that ED has shown great promise in listening to their customers. This is so nice to see, that they would take what people are saying and investigating other options. I realize that alot of people haven't had any problems with SF and that is great, I am one of the people that has had problems. After lots of reading , I am really looking forward to 1.1 and if it had come with SF, I would not have bought it, which is a shame. Hopefully they can come up with some other method, it will be first in line.

Guest huppel

Yep agree,

I’m also anxiously awaiting the release of flaming cliffs but the sim is finished when it’s finished and I’m prepared to wait for that. I now how difficult it is to predict the release date of software so let’s give them the time they need. And certainly when they are prepared to listen to us and change something we don’t like!

Thanks Eagle Dynamics!! :D

Huppel

Were any of you guys here for the 1.02 release? that took over 4 months. So just sit back and wait....it will be out.....we just don't know when.