TACTS NTTR Server Online

tacts.zeagle

The TACTS BLUFOR training server running a custom NTTR scenario is online.  

Nellis ranges 62A, 62B (Dogbone Lake Model Test City), 66, and 76 are replicated as closely as possible using in-game assets. A live-fire exercise runs at range 76 for those so inclined. 

Voice comms are via SRS. Use real world procedures when possible. Broadcast intentions. Monitor GUARD.

Server stats, mission stats, and situation reports are available via the radio menu ->F10 menu item.

Kneeboard pages are available for the target ranges.

Discord

https://discord.gg/kYSsvEGTZ8

Screen_230802_132604.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for the kind words Mav.

As for the NTTR scenario, it's a place where one can come and just sit in the cockpit to get familiarized with a new bird, fly formation with friends, train on weapons and procedures, or test skills in the live-fire exercise. Users can reset their server stats if need be. 

The idea was to create a training environment that was somewhat realistic without requiring users to download third-party objects.  I write my own code for the site in order to keep it running as smoothly as possible.

Also, the mission resets every 24-48 hours in order to accommodate day/night training. Weather is randomized from scattered to high broken.

I hope someone finds it useful. Hope to see you all in the air. 

Edited by tacts.zeagle
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi D500. Yes unfortunately. But it is coming back. I am re-writing the code and dropping support for SRS and Discord. The server will  use in-game voice chat for radio comms. I will make a post when it's back up. It might be a month or two before it's ready. 

Hope you all have a nice Christmas. 

Z

• Like 2