Petrovich only fires AT missiles on right side

Mike_CK
Go to solution Solved by AeriaGloria,

Just learning the Hind. I loaded up Sturm missiles on both the middle and outer hardpoints of each wing (so 4 pods/8 missiles). I was using Petrovich to attack and things worked well until after he had shot the 4th missile. Next target he reports “no more missiles”.

I tried hitting the “change missiles” and he would tell me “sturm missiles selected!”. But when I ordered him to fire, he once again. Says “no more missiles”.

when I went to an external view and saw that all 4 missiles on the right wing pylons has been fired while all 4 on the left were still in the launcher with the caps on.

what am I doing wrong?

• Solution
4 hours ago, Mike_CK said:

Just learning the Hind. I loaded up Sturm missiles on both the middle and outer hardpoints of each wing (so 4 pods/8 missiles). I was using Petrovich to attack and things worked well until after he had shot the 4th missile. Next target he reports “no more missiles”.

I tried hitting the “change missiles” and he would tell me “sturm missiles selected!”. But when I ordered him to fire, he once again. Says “no more missiles”.

when I went to an external view and saw that all 4 missiles on the right wing pylons has been fired while all 4 on the left were still in the launcher with the caps on.

what am I doing wrong?

Did you take any battle damage? Damage can sever the pylon connection and make it impossible to fire/jettison 

In addition, won’t side won’t fire if you loaded an incompatible munition on one side, for example GUV/S-5 pods won’t work with 8x ATGM 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg