WinWing Collective Throttle issue..

Taiser

Just curious if anyone else has this issue! Couldn't start the Huey for a month! It would never fire up on start after I installed the WinWing collective. Then noticed the throttle on the collective wasn't engaging the throttle in game! Dunno why that wouldn't let it at least start up though, BUT if I use the mouse and increase the throttle about half way with the mouse, then the collective throttle works fine and the start up works fine as well after I put it back to idle. Have to use the mouse every time to get it to work with the collective throttle! Any simple reason for this? Only the Huey does this, all other choppers, the throttles work fine from game startup... Thanks.

8 часов назад, Taiser сказал:

Just curious if anyone else has this issue! Couldn't start the Huey for a month! It would never fire up on start after I installed the WinWing collective. Then noticed the throttle on the collective wasn't engaging the throttle in game! Dunno why that wouldn't let it at least start up though, BUT if I use the mouse and increase the throttle about half way with the mouse, then the collective throttle works fine and the start up works fine as well after I put it back to idle. Have to use the mouse every time to get it to work with the collective throttle! Any simple reason for this? Only the Huey does this, all other choppers, the throttles work fine from game startup... Thanks

Game convention. Until the mouse command "low throttle" is triggered, the throttle axis is not activated.  But I am also interested in this question, because I also have a full-fledged collective with a correction axis and there is a possibility to turn "idle throttle" without a mouse command

MSI Z690-A, DDR5 32Gb, 13600KF 5Ghz, 3080Ti, SSD, Win10