Frame rate went to unuseable after recent update

Was getting 45-90 fps in VR before recent update, now I'm getting 20fps in the WWII campaigns. Program worked fine before the update. Now the sim is unflyable, with fame rates consistently at or below 20fps. Very bad stuttering. When the head is held perfectly still the image is normal. However, the slightest head movement or movement within the program image results in a blurring effect that makes one nauseous. The intro featuring the Jeep driving out to the Spitfire blurrs continuously during the drive. I have the same problem with the other aircraft as well.

My system sports an I9 processor, a 3090 GPU, with mass storage and memory numbers close to the national debt. HMD is a Pimax 8KX. My machine is dedicated solely to world war flight simming. I have a rather large investment in DCS and as such am not happy with this sudden, unwelcome turn of events.

I spend about half my time flying and the other half researching and repairing various issues with my sims. IL2 seem to be the least troublesome with MSFS2020 leading the disaster pack. This is the first major issue I have experienced with DCS.

I have the same problem with the latest OB update.
on the Sinai my fps does not exceed 25 to 4000 Feet
and 18/20 fps on the tarmac without counting the nausea which is felt quickly, in short it has been unplayable for a few days
  it disgusts with VR because in 2D everything is fine.🤒

3 hours ago, PLUTON said:

I have the same problem with the latest OB update.
on the Sinai my fps does not exceed 25 to 4000 Feet
and 18/20 fps on the tarmac without counting the nausea which is felt quickly, in short it has been unplayable for a few days
  it disgusts with VR because in 2D everything is fine.🤒

This indicate that DCS increased the VRAM usage in the last update, reduce MSAA and Texture setting according to your VRAM

My Setup : i5-4690 3.50GHz + 24GB RAM DDR3 1600MHz + MSI RTX 2060 Super Ventus OC + 2 SSD + 4 HDD + Oculus Rift CV1 + TM T.16000M Hotas

Super Etendard for Life !

5 hours ago, PLUTON said:

Does this mean that I have to set msaa to 0 because I was set to X2 and the textures to low because they are set to medium?
It's getting worse and worse if it continues we'll get to the same stage as Minecraft🤪

Try it, don't forget to delete fxo and metashaders2 at each changes in graphical settings and at each update of the game

My Setup : i5-4690 3.50GHz + 24GB RAM DDR3 1600MHz + MSI RTX 2060 Super Ventus OC + 2 SSD + 4 HDD + Oculus Rift CV1 + TM T.16000M Hotas

Super Etendard for Life !