Last Mis.Editor waypoint not existing in DST, but shows up in HSI

eFirehawk

Hi everyone,

I'm having a strange issue in which the last waypoint of the flight plan in the mission editor does not seem to exist in the plane, is not select able in any way, does not show up on the HUD, however it does show up as a final route point on the green, straight connecting route lines on the HSI.

I don't understand why a waypoint from the mission editor is not considered, in theory does not exist, and yet its supposed ending location actually shoes up in the HSI.

( poorly drawn example here since I can't fire up DCS at the moment )

Waypoints in Mission Editor: 1--------2------3-------4---------5

HSI line:                                   1--------2------3-------4---------

Thoughts?

Pentium II 233Mhz | 16MB RAM | 14.4kb Modem | 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive | Windows 3.1 with TM Warthog & TrackIR 5

Added a proper screenshot, showing the HSD connecting to something after the last waypoint ( in this case, 7 ) to a supposed waypoint 8 that does not exist in the DST.

Screen_230906_121357.jpg

Pentium II 233Mhz | 16MB RAM | 14.4kb Modem | 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive | Windows 3.1 with TM Warthog & TrackIR 5

On 9/6/2023 at 10:34 PM, razo+r said:

Is the last waypoint a landing waypoint?

The last waypoint was set as Turning Point in the mission editor. I tried setting it as Landing but no difference, always never present in the DST but the line to the ghost waypoint still shows up on the HSI. Is there anything specific that I need to set in the ME to make the last point show up in the DST page?

Hi

It is not a ghost point, is the waypoint number 50.

This waypoint is automatic, and it takes you to the closest airport to the last point you programmed.
I hope this relieves your headache 🤣

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
RAM 128 M.2*2 2T total SSD*3 2.5T total
GeForce RTX 3090   Orion2 HOTAS F-16EX  Saitek Pro Rudder