Key Binding for the EFB Tablet?

Aussie Pilot

Is there a key binding for the EFB Tablet? I can't find one anywhere and I've searched online also.

I know you can use the mouse to click on it to hide and show it, but I was hoping to bind it to a joystick or throttle quadrant button or switch.

Cheers, Aussie Pilot.

Cheers,

Aussie Pilot.

On 9/9/2023 at 9:18 PM, MAXsenna said:

Couldn't find any out of the box. I'm sure Munkwolf will add it later to his keybinds project. Or you could do it yourself if you don't want to wait.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks MAXsenna.

How would you create a new key binding for this if there isn't one in the list? I've had a bit of a google about it but didn't find anything useful.

Cheers,

Aussie Pilot.

Thanks MAXsenna.
How would you create a new key binding for this if there isn't one in the list? I've had a bit of a google about it but didn't find anything useful.
Read this and it should get you going!

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/270080-lua-editing-for-additional-key-binds-tutorial-no-discussion-here-please/

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/270463-community-keybinds-project/

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, MAXsenna, that may be a little beyond my pc skill's, lol.

I've got another one for you though. This year I updated all my flight controllers to Winwing products, including a proper collective, hence the reprogramming. Now I have heaps of buttons etc to programme. 

Anyway, I can't find the key binding for the M variants "VCB IR Power Selector". I can programme everything else for it but not that switch that does work when mouse clicking it. The only binding that looks like it should be is "SA342 Vivianne Power 2 Pos". I've programmed it to my button option, but it doesn't work in cockpit. I know it's simple enough to click with the mouse, but I was really hoping to use my new controller for as much as possible.

Again, I've googled for an answer, with no luck. Thought I'd ask you before starting a new thread about it, or a bug note.

Cheers, appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Aussie Pilot.

5 hours ago, Aussie Pilot said:

Thanks, MAXsenna, that may be a little beyond my pc skill's, lol.

I've got another one for you though. This year I updated all my flight controllers to Winwing products, including a proper collective, hence the reprogramming. Now I have heaps of buttons etc to programme. 

Anyway, I can't find the key binding for the M variants "VCB IR Power Selector". I can programme everything else for it but not that switch that does work when mouse clicking it. The only binding that looks like it should be is "SA342 Vivianne Power 2 Pos". I've programmed it to my button option, but it doesn't work in cockpit. I know it's simple enough to click with the mouse, but I was really hoping to use my new controller for as much as possible.

Again, I've googled for an answer, with no luck. Thought I'd ask you before starting a new thread about it, or a bug note.

Cheers, appreciate your help.

Well, I'm positive that you can handle Quaggles' mod and Munkwolf keybinds. Just ask if you get stuck. I'm trying to wrap my own head around making my own too. So those are saviours.

The Gazelle is lacking a lot of keybinds in the current iteration, and they are often "incorrectly named", which means they have names in the cockpit that don't correspond to the name in the controls settings, (which make them hard to find). The one you are looking for should actually be a three position switch/rotary, but is made to be cycled or an "up/down" selector.

Cheers!

image.png

• Thanks 1