When zoomed in on the cockpit you can see "noise" (light and dark spots) that floats around with the view angle

virulosity
Go to solution Solved by Loukuins,

Is this normal operation? I noticed this recently that when I zoom in and pan around the cockpit you can see what appears to be some kind of noise filter that is applied to the whole field of view, like it's in the helmet visor texture?  Seems to be in every aircraft.  Is there a setting for this?  I will try to take a video if it's not a known issue.

Thanks!

• Solution
21 hours ago, virulosity said:

Is this normal operation? I noticed this recently that when I zoom in and pan around the cockpit you can see what appears to be some kind of noise filter that is applied to the whole field of view, like it's in the helmet visor texture?  Seems to be in every aircraft.  Is there a setting for this?  I will try to take a video if it's not a known issue.

Thanks!

This is because the SSAO is not at native resolution, no fix unless you disable SSAO

My Setup : i5-4690 3.50GHz + 24GB RAM DDR3 1600MHz + MSI RTX 2060 Super Ventus OC + 2 SSD + 4 HDD + Oculus Rift CV1 + TM T.16000M Hotas

Super Etendard for Life !