TrackIR5 short question

TomcatBall

Hello guys, i believe, I am just stupid!

I did read the manual, searched in forums, but i am still not able to figure out, how this can be done.

When i set the YAW profile, when you move the points left or right side, those sliders are synchrony i.e. they go the same way left/right. Make sense and it works as expected. But for the PITCH you dont need up and down to be the same. How i can make the down slider (left) different from the up slider (right)? I tried everything, but it seems i am very dumb lol. For now when i set the points for UP, the points for DOWN are on the same line 1:1.

Look at those images from google: First is YAW which is good. The second image, you can see, left is not the same like right. How he did that?

I am very thankfully for every hint i can get.

full-8897-4543-dcs_a10c_trackir_01_yaw.jpg

full-8897-4544-dcs_a10c_trackir_02_pitch.jpg

wadad.png

• Like 2

He un-ticked the "mirror" option. That should do it I guess?

I don't remember how I did it in my setup years ago, not at PC at the moment, but that seems to be the most likely solution.

Edited by Art-J
  • Like 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Try using the “Smooth” preset or at least the Smooth template as a starting point, it will probably give you what you need in DCS without any tinkering. 

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | ASUS TUF GeForce RTX 4090 OC | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

@Art-J & @Irpus thanks, as i said, i am stupid 🤣 it was in the front of my eyes and even if you compare both images you can see the second image don't have the "mirror" selected. I tried it now and i learned, that you can deactivate stuff for different axis. Now i can continue perfecting my profile, man that small thing works well and fast.

Thank you for the hint, else i would never come to the idea to deselect the mirror 🤣

• Like 2