Crashing at all times. Usually when switching planes. Multiplayer and singleplayer

Gungho
Go to solution Solved by Rudel_chw,

Greetings, 

I am so lost. I have been crashing in DCS more often. The issue has been getting worse and worse to now I can only get about 15 minutes of gameplay before i crash. I am also crashing in other games like TitanFall2. You can see this in my dxdiag log. I have reinstalled windows, reinstalled drivers, done everything I can and can't find the culprit. I have also did some research on how to read these files. However, I am losing my mind over this as DCS is a massive part of my life as a flight student. Any help will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michael 

dcs.log-20230930-221639.zip

• Solution

You have only 16 GB of RAM and at the same time the pagefile used for virtual memory is also very small (less than 3 GB) ... check your drive C disk space, perhaps it is almost full?  If you have the disk space, then adjust the pagefile size manually, set it to 16 GB if disk space allows.

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

On 9/30/2023 at 9:25 PM, Rudel_chw said:

You have only 16 GB of RAM and at the same time the pagefile used for virtual memory is also very small (less than 3 GB) ... check your drive C disk space, perhaps it is almost full?  If you have the disk space, then adjust the pagefile size manually, set it to 16 GB if disk space allows.

Thank you for the help. I found my overclocked processor got burnt up by the bios auto overclock voltage. The asus Ai one click overclock sent 1.45 volts for 5.8 ghz for about a year now. Now i cant even hold stock clocks without adding extra voltage. This was my issue for kernel security failure bsods and dcs crashing. It wasnt the ram tho. Dcs runs fine on 16 gb. In this case i had 16gb just to test if my other 64gb of ram had a failure.

Edited by Gungho
  • Like 2