Would a raspberry pi 5 run a DCS server?

I have been thinking about replacing my old server with a raspberry pi 5, but its unclear if it would run dcs properly.
The new pi should have more then enough cpu power to run dcs, but i am worried about the fact that its ARM based. There is a ARM version of windows 11 but from what I know most programs will not run on it efficiently, so maybe the pi will not handle it.

Do you guy's think it will run it properly?

Not even able to run it at all, not only "properly".
DCS server is an X64 windows application.

You have to buy Windows mini PC like intel NUC or any other clone with a strong single core performance CPU, like at least a 3.5Ghz and not older than Intel 7th gen.

So raspberry pi5 => not at all
Intel NUC and other mini PC depend on the performance that you expect from that server ( how many players, how big and complex is mission with AI and so on )

• Like 1

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!