Feedback

On 12/1/2023 at 2:32 AM, STONE SKY said:

Thanks for your feedback sir! I fixed mission 8 CSAR, we are waiting for the next OB update, also in the ASSAULT ON SHIRAZ Mission - previously an error was found in the lack of communication with Cobra - this has been fixed and also added to the next OB update

The friendly helicopters in mission 8, as well as in other missions, are truly invulnerable to following the script.
I understand that this spoils the immersion, but at least it can somehow stabilize a difficult mission.

Mission ASSAULT ON SHIRAZ
UAVs storming a city are decoys

They are specially designed to overload enemy air defenses while you can safely complete your mission.
They were able to turn off the S-300 at the last moment, but the operation of electronic warfare is not a stable system, so the priority of the target does not change - the S300 is the main target. While Hawk is overwhelmed and distracted by UAV decoys
Also in the briefing there is a square marked for you where you can inbound to Hawk along the safest route

ASSAULT ON SHIRAZ-2 Difficult mission Especially considering the bug of lack of communication with Cobra, which directs you to the targets
The idea here is that you are hovering over NAV point PNT1
More precisely above Cobra's position - but this is one point
After that, you control Modarres Boulevard and Khoshk River, which are marked on the map in the briefing with a red rectangle.
Do not fly into enemy territory, stay in this position.
After receiving the coordinates of the main target, you will have to enter enemy territory. This is intentional complexity.
In this mission, you can increase your flight altitude, since according to the scenario, the main enemy air defense is destroyed!

The idea here is that you hover over NAV PNT1
More precisely above Cobra's position - but this is one point
After that, you control Modarres Boulevard and Khoshk River, which are marked on the map in the briefing with a red rectangle.
Do not fly into enemy territory, stay in this position.
After receiving the coordinates of the main target, you will have to enter enemy territory. This is intentional complexity.
In this mission, you can increase your flight altitude, since according to the scenario, the main enemy air defense is destroyed!
There are some MANPADS but only on the eastern outskirts of the city, and at the main target position at the end of the mission. There are SPAAGs, but there are not many of them, and at a height you can dodge them and determine their location.

Please wait for the OB update, communication with Cobra is an important part of this mission.

Thank you so much for your feedback! I have fixed the errors, we are waiting for the OB update

Thanks for the info. Will wingman ejecting also be fixed in the next update? I will wait for it.

1 час назад, PawlaczGMD сказал:

Thanks for the info. Will wingman ejecting also be fixed in the next update? I will wait for it.

Yes, sorry forgot to answer about the Wingman AI.
This is a DCS bug. AI takeoff violation, this should be fixed by now

• 5 weeks later...

I`m missing Russian naval fleet in this campaign. I skipped the first mission, because there was nowhere to land, just to be dropped into water at the second mission. I tried to disable Supercarrier module, but with the same results. No war ships only tankers. 

10 часов назад, Ubimaiden сказал:

I`m missing Russian naval fleet in this campaign. I skipped the first mission, because there was nowhere to land, just to be dropped into water at the second mission. I tried to disable Supercarrier module, but with the same results. No war ships only tankers. 

Sorry, nothing is clear!
Once there was a bug that the helicopter was not stable on the deck during launch, but this was a DCS bug, possibly a reaction to third-party mods.
In the first mission, your seat is on the Kuznetsov Aircraft Carrier, this is a huge deck, there is enough room for ten helicopters.

If your warships are not displayed in the game, then this is a big DCS crash, I advise you to reinstall the game

I am having the same issue as another poster; when I downloaded the Supercarrier add on, the blackshark would just roll backwards off of the carrier, applying brakes does not help. Great game, I have simply disabled the supercarrier for now, so on missions where it takes off from there they just start in mid-air.

Thanks for the great gameplay!

• Thanks 1

В 08.01.2024 в 02:13, folkway сказал:

I am having the same issue as another poster; when I downloaded the Supercarrier add on, the blackshark would just roll backwards off of the carrier, applying brakes does not help. Great game, I have simply disabled the supercarrier for now, so on missions where it takes off from there they just start in mid-air.

Thanks for the great gameplay!

I can't reproduce this bug.
If it's not difficult for you, could you record a track file.
Then I'll have something to show to ED!

Hello, I have purchased both Ka-50 and Gazelle MAD campaigns but I'm just wondering. Are these MAD campaigns the same campaign, and the only thing different is the helicopter or are they two completely different campaigns? Thanks!

32 минуты назад, BalticDude сказал:

Hello, I have purchased both Ka-50 and Gazelle MAD campaigns but I'm just wondering. Are these MAD campaigns the same campaign, and the only thing different is the helicopter or are they two completely different campaigns? Thanks!

Hello!
MAD Black Shark and MAD are different missions connected by a single plot. This is a series. MAD Ka-50 is a continuation of the MAD campaign story.
You can complete the MAD campaign on a Huey or a Gazelle. The missions are the same, just different helicopters.

The MAD series consists of 4 parts
Huey and Gazelle - part 1 https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/campaigns/mad_campaign/  - 10 missions that you can complete in 2 types of helicopters
JF-17 - second part https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/campaigns/mad_jf-17_thunder_campaign/
AH-64D - third part https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/campaigns/mad_ah-64d_campaign/
Black Shark is the fourth part. https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/campaigns/mad_black_shark_campaign/
More than 30 different missions.
The only place where the mission is the same is mission 6 ALARM for Huey, and the same mission for JF-17 - so you can see the mission from different aircraft.

Each of these campaigns is unique. And it moves the plot forward, revealing more details.

On 1/11/2024 at 10:09 PM, STONE SKY said:

Hello!
MAD Black Shark and MAD are different missions connected by a single plot. This is a series. MAD Ka-50 is a continuation of the MAD campaign story.
You can complete the MAD campaign on a Huey or a Gazelle. The missions are the same, just different helicopters.

The MAD series consists of 4 parts
Huey and Gazelle - part 1 https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/campaigns/mad_campaign/  - 10 missions that you can complete in 2 types of helicopters
JF-17 - second part https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/campaigns/mad_jf-17_thunder_campaign/
AH-64D - third part https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/campaigns/mad_ah-64d_campaign/
Black Shark is the fourth part. https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/campaigns/mad_black_shark_campaign/
More than 30 different missions.
The only place where the mission is the same is mission 6 ALARM for Huey, and the same mission for JF-17 - so you can see the mission from different aircraft.

Each of these campaigns is unique. And it moves the plot forward, revealing more details.

Thanks for the explanation! I also just now bought JF-17 campaign 👍
Hope you make another MAD campaign for Hind or Mi-8

17 часов назад, BalticDude сказал:

Thanks for the explanation! I also just now bought JF-17 campaign 👍
Hope you make another MAD campaign for Hind or Mi-8

Right now I'm working on a map of Syria. And this is a new series of campaigns that is dedicated to real events.
After this, maybe I'll return to the MAD series!