Strange warning in F-15e HUD

Pinefang

Today I had a strange warning in my F-15e HUD. The first line said UNARMED the next line said FLYUP and the third line said AIRSPEED. AIRSPEED was flashing. The aircraft would jerk its nose up and then settle down then repeat. It wouldn't hold altitude or steering command. Has anyone else experienced this anomaly before? My airspeed was 360 @29000ft.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pinefang said:

Today I had a strange warning in my F-15e HUD. The first line said UNARMED the next line said FLYUP and the third line said AIRSPEED. AIRSPEED was flashing. The aircraft would jerk its nose up and then settle down then repeat. It wouldn't hold altitude or steering command. Has anyone else experienced this anomaly before? My airspeed was 360 @29000ft.

Hi, I am certain you have the new Terrian following radar activated and controlling your flight. 

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

yup I had the same. Very confused, then noticed I flipped the TFR switch up too far during startup😂

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones