Cartoon Helicopter Network Podcast Episode 1

16AGR_Darkwood

The background showing with Helo's flying around is really great and would be fun to watch while listening to the talk show but the giant Placards with names and a little drawing on them are blocking the view. Please get rid of the name placards after the pod cast starts.

• Like 4

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

3 hours ago, tusler said:

The background showing with Helo's flying around is really great and would be fun to watch while listening to the talk show but the giant Placards with names and a little drawing on them are blocking the view. Please get rid of the name placards after the pod cast starts.

Thank you for your feedback! Our thought process on that was to enable people to see who was talking as we are not doing personal Camera views. We will definitely take your feedback into consideration and more than likely change the format. 

Edited by StreakerSix

7 hours ago, tusler said:

great idea

Thanks for considering the change. The names could still be along the top of the screen, even create an old style moving banner about size 16 or 18 font moving across the top of the screen with Names and info on it.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

On 10/24/2023 at 10:23 AM, tusler said:

Thanks for considering the change. The names could still be along the top of the screen, even create an old style moving banner about size 16 or 18 font moving across the top of the screen with Names and info on it.

I've switched it to the top corner of the page for now (burns up about 20% of the screen) so that it stays out of the way of the main video. I'm working on finding a better solution.

Edited by StreakerSix

• 2 weeks later...

I am giving away a F4 Phantom to the person who can retrieve a crate from inside the center Gaza on the totally awesome Sinai map.

This crate is heavily guarded by some of the best shots in the middle east region.

This event will take place in the next 14 days.

Helicopters only and all helicopters are enabled

16 slots available 

If there are more than 16 players who show up then we will do a bracket system based on Helo vs Helo combat to get the 16 slots.

• Like 1

So your flying on a server called "Contention"? I was listening to the Podcast and it was mentioned that you flew on Rotorheads, and mentioned Tuppers name as someone you fly with frequently? I went to your Discord and really didnt see any pinned info for fundamental info.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle