Dedicated Server No Longer Showing In List

So this may be a bit of an odd one. I host three dedicated servers from my home server cluster and after the 2.9 patch I can no longer see them in the server list. They are indeed online and working as others can join them and I can join them using the connect to IP and using the internal IP of the server I want to join. However this was not the case in 2.8. I had them in my favs and I could join them normally. Has something changed with the MP selection screen in 2.9 to no longer show local server? I have attached proof that the DCS systems see the servers and users have had no issue joining.image.png

null

4 hours ago, Socialoutcast said:

Sadly thats not the issue. Since the servers are on my local network I cannot see them 😄. Everyone else can but not mt local network.

Servers on lan are really "susceptible" to appear in the server lists.
Most of the time, if you don't mind, just enable IPV6 on both server and client solves the issue, or you need a proper "NAT loopback" set up to be able to see it.

Currently (with a loopback nat) I'm able to see all my instances within the same lan.

I hope this info can help you to try to have it back in the list.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!