Great campaing but some missions won't end with DCS 2.9

Usagi

I could not complete campaing because in mission 12 the Mi-8's will only land on designated target area but they do not disembark infantry. They just wait forever.

One of them will land on the house (house will burn after that) which I guess is not supposed to happen.

I had no problems with mission 2.

However I had difficulties to understand commands and had to try some missions couple of times until I figured out what my commands actually were.

I am not a native a english speaker so I can usually understand really bad language but there were some phrases that could use some google or AI translations to become much more understable.

Screen_231027_211237.jpg

Edited by Usagi
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't finish mission #7. As soon as I destroy the leaving vehicles, it states that the column vanished, mission fails and I get kicked after 15 seconds. Usually I'd fix that stuff myself, but the mission is locked...

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2024 at 7:54 PM, shazam253 said:

I can't finish mission #7. As soon as I destroy the leaving vehicles, it states that the column vanished, mission fails and I get kicked after 15 seconds. Usually I'd fix that stuff myself, but the mission is locked...

I had same issue yesterday.

This is related to a bug that ED is aware of regarding trigger zones and it is supposedly fixed internally in their build. We should see a bunch of campaign issues currently affecting a bunch of missions fixed with the next patch. Hopefully, this upcoming week if we are lucky!

• 1 month later...

Yes, a lot of missions are broken with wrong triggers. Mission 10 enemy soldiers do not spawn on roof tops, they spawn on the ground. Mission 11 all triggers are broken. Mission 12 has the problem the OP posted. It's one of the best campaigns but with a lot of problems.

Edited by connos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.