Anyone want a Suncom SFS F-15 HOTAS + CH pedals?

I have this stuff laying around for ages. Maybe someone here can still use it?

(It'd pain me to just throw it all away)

If you're willing to pay for the shipping costs, let me know and I'll send it to you (or pick it up if you're in the neighborhood)

I'm located in the south of The Netherlands.

20231104_160832.jpgI have no idea if this stuff can at all still be made working on modern systems and I imagine if it does, it'll definitely need some love, but maybe it can just be used for parts?

iirc, the pedals only have one axis (no toe brakes)

• Like 2

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

I have this stuff laying around for ages. Maybe someone here can still use it?
(It'd pain me to just throw it all away)

If you're willing to pay for the shipping costs, let me know and I'll send it to you (or pick it up if you're in the neighborhood)
I'm located in the south of The Netherlands.

20231104_160832.thumb.jpg.8f0dfe722811eab48955bf535843372b.jpgI have no idea if this stuff can at all still be made working on modern systems and I imagine if it does, it'll definitely need some love, but maybe it can just be used for parts?
iirc, the pedals only have one axis (no toe brakes)
Yes, please. The throttle and the stick, unless someone else needs them. I'll obviously pay for the shipping. I was actually looking for a set.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Yes, please. The throttle and the stick, unless someone else needs them. I'll obviously pay for the shipping. I was actually looking for a set. emoji4.png

Well, consider it yours then 🙂.

Please DM me your address and I'll send it over.

(Quite a busy week, so I'll take care of it in the weekend)

• Like 2

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Hey @MAXsenna,

Sorry mate, family life held me in its grasp yesterday 😅. I'll try and see today if I can at least prepare the package, so I can drop it off at the post office on Tuesday.

Edit:

Whoopsie... this was meant to be a DM (picked the wrong notification 😋)

Edited by sirrah
  • Like 1

System specs:

Hey @MAXsenna,
Sorry mate, family life held me in its grasp yesterday . I'll try and see today if I can at least prepare the package, so I can drop it off at the post office on Tuesday.

Edit:
Whoopsie... this was meant to be a DM (picked the wrong notification )

No worries!