AJS 37 Viggen Red Flag 16-2 Campaign Winter 2023 Update

DCS: AJS 37 Viggen Red Flag Campaign 16-2 Patch Notes

* Mission Dates now adjusted to reflect the time span of the real 16-2 Red Flag Exercise. Weather has also been adjusted to be accurate for the season.

* All AJS 37 Viggen Aircraft have been given the correct squadron livery and correct serial numbers for aircraft stationed at F 7 Såtenäs.

* All F-16C Aircraft have been updated to module status and given correct liveries and serial numbers for 77th Fighter Squadron “Gamblers” who attended Red Flag 16-2

* All F/A-18C Aircraft have been updated to module status and given correct liveries and numbers for VFA-314 “Black Knights” who attended Red Flag Alaska 16-2

* Radio Bug Fixed in all missions

* AI Flights Orders and loadouts adjusted to make them more efficient in their respective roles across multiple missions. Their performance should now be far more consistent.

* Minor changes to mission 7, 9 and 10 to reduce frustration over issues the player had no control over.

I am still waiting for word if this is something Heatblur wants to put into the next patch on their end or if I will just publish it to ED User Files. However, anybody who want to test the updates early or came here looking for a bug fix, poke me in DM and I will send you the files.

• Like 5

signature.png

• 2 weeks later...

A short update: Heatblur have expressed interest to include this in a future Viggen patch and the files has been sent to them so that will probably be the way it is released. Until that point, you can always DM me if you want me to send it to you. 

Edited by JonathanRL
  • Like 1

signature.png

• 4 weeks later...