the Rafale exports well itself

jpm1

Your point?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Hahaha this guys thinks Mig 1.42 is a copy of the Rafale. Probably the Eurofighter, and the Gripen are Rafale copies too. This aircraft is the last the russians will copy, man. AFAIK to this day the Rafale is operated only by France while all other "similar" design planes are operated or ordered by different countries so, no it doesnt exports itself well, in fact it doesnt export itself at all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey, topol-m, the Gripen was first out so that would make the Rafale a sample of Gripen export. :D

...though the general configuration was created as far back as the SAAB 37 Viggen, so I guess they're all samples of the export the Viggen never got. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Hey, topol-m, the Gripen was first out so that would make the Rafale a sample of Gripen export. :D

...though the general configuration was created as far back as the SAAB 37 Viggen, so I guess they're all samples of the export the Viggen never got. :P

Yep. A nice plane it was though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eh...

No, it was an Israeli Mirage copy...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester